Agri MBA
Agri MBA in

Agri MBA News

AAU’s Agribusiness Management Institute Students seeks 100% placement

Students of International Agribusiness Management Institute of Anand Agriculture University (AAU) has once again achieved 100 % campus placement.

The highest salary package this year has touched Rs 6.50 lakh per annum which has been offered to three students. The average salary package has however declined marginally compared to last year.

IABMI's placement coordinator Dr Yogesh A. Lad said, "This year, we had 13 companies that participated in campus placements. A total of 26 students received 37 job offers."

70 % of students had already received placements in the first week of January during the first phase, while the rest 30 % got placed in the second phase that concluded recently.

Mumbai-based RML Agtech offered the highest package of Rs 6.5 lakh per annum to three students. Last year, the highest package was Rs 6 lakh per annum which was offered by Monsanto India Limited.

The institute which completed nine years has now also received accreditation from the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) and re-christened its flagship programme from MBA international agribusiness to MBA agribusiness.

"IABMI is also preferred by many top ranking junior research fellowship holders of ICAR and many students of the institutes have cleared the University Grants Commission or ICAR NET examination," IABMI's placement coordinator said.