Agri MBA
Agri MBA in

Agri MBA News

Agri MBA Programme Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry

Online applications are invited for admission to the following MBA Programmes of this University for academic session 2017-18.

Minimum Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates) under annual system or with an OGPA of 5.50/10.00(5.00/10.00 in case of SC/ST category candidates) or its equivalent under course credit system from recognized University University or degree from a foreign University with atleast 'B' grade or its equivalent.

Eligibility : 75% of the total seats are meant for the bonafide / domicile residents of Himachal Pradesh and shall be filled on the basis of CMAT conducted by the HPU, shimla on 3rd June, 2017. The remaining 25% of the total seats are, however, open for all at national level.

Selection Process : Based on the performance in the respective written tests, candidates will be shortlisted for group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) to be conducted by this university on 31st July, 2017 and 1st August, 2017 at its main campus.

Last Date for submission of online application:
MBA (Agribusiness) / MBA
Without late fee: 17.06.2017
With late fee of Rs 1000 : 24.06.2017

For more details contact : Deputy Register (Academic), Office of the Register, Dr Y S Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry on any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM